At this time, SBB Management Company offers the following payment options:
1. Pay online at: www.mutualofomahabank.com/community-associations/Make-a-Payment
When you pay online at Mutual of Omaha you must first choose if you want to make the payment by eCheck or with a Credit or Debit Card. Paying by eCheck is FREE, paying with a Credit or Debit card incurs a processing fee (disclosed on website). To make a One-Time transaction, after choosing eCheck or Credit/Debit card, fill in all of the required information – It will ask for (3) sets of numbers which are located on the bottom edge of your statement, coupon or Reminder.
2. Recurring Payments - You can also set up recurring payments. To do so you must first create an account. Then choose the recurring payment option. IMPORTANT-please be aware that you will be responsible for making any changes due to increase/decrease in assessments, sale of property or expiration of credit/debit card, etc. If you have any questions or need assistance with the Mutual of Omaha website, please call 1-866-800-4556.
3. Pay online at www.sbbmanagement.com. E-Check payments (deducted directly from your checking account) incur a fee of $1.95. Credit or Debit Card payments incur a processing fee that is based on the amount of your payment. The total fee will be disclosed prior to completing the transaction. Recurring Payments - You can set up recurring payment(s) to have payment(s) automatically deducted and applied to your account. You can also make payments over the phone by calling 1-866-729-5327. This is the number of the service provider (PayLease). If you have problems with your log in information, please call Mark Carstensen at SBB Management Company at 972-960-2800 x315. If you have problems with the payment service or need assistance in making a payment, please call PayLease at 1-866-729-5327.
4. Pay via check or certified funds by mailing to:
SBB Management Company
8360 LBJ Freeway, Suite 300
Dallas, TX 75243
or by mail with a coupon to the lockbox:
SBB Processing Center
Phoenix, AZ 85082-0875
5. If you are unable to pay your balance in full, SBB Management Company encourages you to request a payment plan from your association. You can request a payment plan form from Elise Weber at 972-960-2800, X329 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2017 Pine Ridge Estates HOA.